CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TJ's Big 30!!!

It was T.J.'s birthday yesterday!! Although he did not want the day to come, somehow it still came, bringing the big 30 with it!! HAHAHA (I only laugh because I still have 4 years untill I need to worry about this). We started the celebration Monday with T.J.'s family.
Of course the girls had to get in on this picture, even little Kaidence was cheesen' it! The girls love their Daddy!
His parents gave him the MLB 2011 game and a new cord for his PS3.
I did not know what to give him. So, we went and got him ballons and delivered them to his class room. Kinda of lame, but he is impossible to buy presents for! I also gave him mints and a can of pringles! Wow I know that is too much! We had cake and ice cream later that night. He amazingly blew out ALL of the candles.

Look at all of that fire!!!
We love you TJ, and we are so glad that you are ours!! I hope you had a great day and the next 30 years will be just as good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment