CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Holy Cow!!

I have learned, more than I thought, Kendall is a paper horder!! She keeps junk mail, receipts, torn paper she has found, anything that is paper!! I decided their closet was driving me nuts! I had let it go long enough. I mainly stayed away from it because I new it was going to take me forever! And it did, but at least it is done. Here is a before picture.
Please don't judge, I know it is gross! Notice the books just thrown, the crazy large bins just taking us space. Kendall decided those bins were her way of cleaning things up, just throw it on top.  That is away, right? Oh my Kendall, we threw away 8, yes 8 bags of paper and garbage. She was a trooper though and let me do it and even helped! Here is the end result:
                                                           Now lets see how long it lasts!!

1 comments:

Tad and Heather said...

Oh man, isn't that the best feeling! I'm currently doing the same thing with my kitchen, I wish I could somehow blame it on my kids, but it is definitely self-inflicted.
ps I thought you were going to say, "Holy cow! I'm pregnant"!

Post a Comment