CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kennedy's B-day Pictures

I know I have been posting like a mad women lately, but so much is going on. In Twin Falls there is only Sears to get your pictures taken at. We went there once and they told TJ to squat, he was to tall! HAHAHA. So needless to say we tried our own pictures this time. Let me know what you guys think. I am still debating if I should get them done when I go down to Moms.
I think this one is my favorite. I like how she is smiling, she is into this fake weird smile, so a real one was nice. Here are the rest please let me know what you think!


Thats ALL!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! what a great job they are so very cute and just as good as any kiddie kandids, JCP or places like that. I love them all and I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want!
Kennedy is just so pretty, tell her she did a great job posing and smiling :o)
Love Mom

Holly Sorensen said...

I love the first one and the third one! You did a great job with the pictures! they are all so adorable! =D

Unknown said...

I want the first one! but they are all so cute! She's a little ham ;)

Anonymous said...

She is darling, good job. I am going with the second to the last one! Too cute.

Post a Comment