CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail....

hoping down the bunny trail, hippity hop, Easters on its way!!!! We decided to color eggs for family home evening! TJ has softball games Tues., Wed., and Thrusday. I have to work on Friday and off to Utah on Saturday. So Monday was the only day to dye them. (I did not mind, I like to drag out every holiday as long as I can).
We go the kit that had the magic crayon in it. The girls wrote there names on the eggs. It is kinda hard to see but that is what they are holding.
Kaidence would not hold her egg where I could take her picture with it, that stinker :) This is the best picture I got of her.

We are so excitied for the rest of the Easter activities. Hope everyone has a great Easter :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment