CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun

We had a blast on Easter, full of family and lots of fun things to do. The highlight of Easter for the girls was riding the neighbors horse. They sitll are talking about it. On Saturday we had a easter egg hunt! The girls all loved that. They all go way to much candy from the easter bunny. On Sunday I tried to take pictures of them in their dresses, but that was almost impossible these were the best I could get.
Kaidence would not hold still so the only one I could get of her was with T.J.  T.J. is not too happy that I put this picture in our blog.  What kind of a face is that?

My mom tried to help me get one of all three of them. This is the best we got!

We had a great Easter and a great trip to Utah. It is always nice to spend holidays with family. I hope everyone had a great Easter!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful girls!!! So glad your mom was there too! Love you.

Post a Comment