CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Yeah what a silly little holiday!! But the little girls love it. They both had parties today so 2 parties in one day is way to much sugar for everybody. They decorated hearts and sugar cookies and got tons of valentines. It is funny how those little girls think that each one of those were written just for them.These are the girls decorating there hearts.
Here is one with Kennedy's eye open.

They made there boxes at school for there valentines. Kennedy's was a heart.
Kendall's is a cat, although she calls it a pig!

Kaidence was a champ through all of the parties and if I do say so myself looked very cute in her valentine shirt.
Tj made me a book of coupouns that will come in handy. My favorite one is no kids for 3 hours!!! I love my girls but that will be awsome! I am so grateful for my valentine and I love him more today then ever. He is a great dad a great husband and always keeps our family lauging. Happy Valentines Day to everybody! I hope that everybody feels loved to today and can love someone in return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment