CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Big girls don't Cry :)

We have a rule in our house  about how old the girls have to be to get there ears pierced. We told them they had to be four. Kendall got hers done when she was 4 and 5 months. Kennedy did not quite make it to four! Her birthday is next month. Beka came over to some shopping in Twin Falls on Saturday and we all tagged along. While we were there Kennedy looked at me with those big blue eyes and said "Mom can I get my ears pierced I won't cry?" How can you say no to that. She wanted to get them done so Auntie Beka could hold her hand. She was so proud of herself because she did not cry!! I was really impressed. I would have cried!! After she got them done she sat there for a minute then very proud of her self said "I didn't cry!!" What a big gril she is. She picked her birthstone which is blue and she as called serveral people to tell them how big she was. We love our brave little girl!
She thinks that I should post all of these pictures but I think two will be plenty.

4 comments:

Hansens said...

Congratulations, Kennedy! Way to not cry. Now Anjolie wants to get hers pierced. Love ya!

Unknown said...

yay! she is so tough! pretty sure I bawled my eyes out... and I was like 10. haha such a big girl!

RicAnn said...

How cute! What a brave chica :)I'm with you the girlies have to be older to get their ears pierced, I just don't know how old yet.

Michelle said...

Grandma is so proud of you for not crying and being such a big girl! You look so pretty

Post a Comment