CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkins!

Mom came up for a few days and while she was here we painted pumpkins. This was the first time we painted instead of carved and I do think from now on we will be painting. It was so much easier and not a mess!!
 
This is how excited TJ was to be painting!! I love Kaidence face in this she looking at TJ like he is crazy!
 

Kaidence thought this was painting was great because we let her do it all by herself! Scary right good thing paint washes off!!

                      
                                               Kennedy and TJ painted this adorable face.

Mom and Kendall made a Fancy Nancy pumpkin. We all had a blast. I know you are wondering if I am really part of the family because there are no pictures of me! Well I am always behing the camera!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment