CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Family Pictures

I was finally able to talk TJ into getting family pictures taken again!! So my mom cam up and took the pictures for us down by the river. They turned out great! Thanks mom for taking them and thanks Beka for editing them.

                                        Don't you love how Kendall looks like she is in pain?
                               This one is by far my favorite! I thought it turned out really nice.
                                                          Me and my hot hubby!!

There are a ton more but I will not bore you . These are just some of my favorite!!

2 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

They turned out great..

I wasn't bored at all nerd, I would've loved a million more to look at.

Anonymous said...

These did turn out great, you have a beautiful family. You look so happy. I love you!

Post a Comment