CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

SO MUCH.....

So many things have happend this week it has been crazy! First off TJ team won districts!! So off to state in Boise. My mom is the best mom ever and took the girls (all 3 of them!) so I could have a nice get away. Thank you mom! I felt so bad though Kendall and Kaidence both got sick! On our way up to Boise I got out the camera to pass the crazy long busride to the game and I found Kaidence's baby pictures! I was so upset becasue I just thought we were terrible parents and did not take any. But to my delight we actually did, they were on a different memory card! Why? I have no idea but I so glad that I found these pictures. Not like I was not already baby hungry but this helped my hunger. I know these pictures are old but they are new to me! And so most people have not seen them.
She was such a little peanut! She only weight 5lbs.!! We love this little girl though, I cannot believe that she is 18 months old already, it is crazy how fast they grow up. This is our crazy Kaidence bear today...

1 comments:

Holly Sorensen said...

HAHA....love the pictures! The last one is my favorite! Her hair is beautiful! =D

P.S...I love your playlist! Jar of Hearts has been my favorite song the last couple of weeks! I was singing it in my head when I started reading so it was wierd when it started playing on my computer! Haha just thought I would say that!

Hope you have a wonderful day! =D

Post a Comment