CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Your like an old lady?

So many of you know I was on bed rest when I was prego with Kaidence. My awsome visiting teachers came over often, cleaned my house, watched my children and brought in meals. I could not have made through that trail without them. One day while they were visiting they asked me what activities I like to do that were relaxing. I told them I love to do puzzles. The one lady started to laugh and said there is a little old lady in all of us. I guess you are like an old lady because you like puzzles. I found this halirious that she would think that, so in a way I am an old lady. Growing up we always did a puzzle on New Years Eve. Every year when it gets cold and we are held up inside I want to do a puzzle this year we did two.Tj and I love to do puzzles together.  Tj got this one for Christmas from my parents. He is alot better at puzzles then I am. His mom said he has been putting them together since he was two! That is impressive :)
This next one was a bit of a challenge. Kennedy got to be quite the little cheerleader, everytime I found a piece she would say yeah mom and give me high five!

Sorry this blog turned out to be a bit longer than I was planning. But now you know a little bit more about us and my little old lady ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment