CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sewing?? Oh my!

So I decided that I needed a new hobby and I was going to try my hand at sewing. Thanks Corilynn for the machine, it is great! My mom came up and we got this really cute material to make Christmas skirts. So I thought why not, it can not be that hard?  BHAAAAAAAAAA.  It was challening.   Seam ripper and I became very close, but the end product is pretty stinkin cute, I think.
This is Kennedy's skirt.  The girls wore them to church today and thought they were just great.

Kaidence is in a lovely stage in her life now.  She likes to throw herself on the ground and pitch a little fit.  So, here is Kaidence in her skirt, while throwing a fit.

That was my hand at sewing.  I would really like to keep it up. I like looking at the finished product, so maybe it was worth the burns and the sore fingers!

2 comments:

Adam and Rachael said...

Wow!! You are soooo talented! The skirts look great!

Holly Sorensen said...

So cute!!! I am glad you accomplished your sewing projects!!!

Post a Comment