CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I hope that everybody had a safe and happy Thanksgiving. We had a great time.  We were at my parents house this year with all twenty of us there :) We had a good meal on Thanksgiving, relaxed, and stuck with the tradition of opening our christmas pjs.


All of the grandkids were excited to open their pajamas.  They all loved them and they were stinkin' cute.

The next greatest thing about this holiday was what the girls all did on Friday night. Christina, Mom , Grandma, Haylee and I all went to see the Radio City Rockets and they were amazing! We all had so much fun. We went out to eat at the CheeseCake Factory before.  We all ate way too much. Then off to the show. It was so good, I wish I could dance like that. We all had a really good time and thanks to the guys for watching the little ones so we all could go.

                                               This is all of us at the Cheesecake Factory.

This was after the show. What a good time we all had. I hope that everyone is enjoying this holiday season as much as I am.

1 comments:

Holly Sorensen said...

How exciting!! The Rocketts sounded like fun.What a great time with your family! =D

Post a Comment