CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Loving The Fall

I am so excited for Halloween! It is my second favorite holiday. I love the fall, which is my favorite season by far. I love the weather, anything with pumpkin, the decorations, the costumes, watching Hocus Pocus five hundred times and most of all College Football. Go Aggies!! The girls wanted to watch Hocus Pocus, I wanted to listen to Monster Mash, which made me think of what a great little holiday and time of the year.  So, I think that it deserves a post. So this post is for all you other Halloween/Fall lovers who are all just soaking it up right now!!  And for the rest of you, don't be such party poopers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AND a good month for a wedding :) haha i'm glad you have a blog!!

Adam and Rachael said...

I found your blog from Beka's. :) It's fun to see pics of you guys! Keep it up!

Post a Comment